Month 2 of my prescribed weight loss plan is in the books. To say it was a difficult month would be the understatement of the world. But it is behind me and it was worth it, so I guess that is all I can ask for.
- I lost 10 pounds!!!! This is very very good. My total is now 23 pounds lost in 2 months, so I really am happy with the progress.
- I started going regularly to morning (5:30am) fitness classes. I actually have started to really crave these classes and they are something I can stick with. Oh, it hurts so good!
- I made a lot of great choices this past month food-wise. I didn’t necessarily deprive myself but I did say no to a lot of indulgences.
- I know I could have done better with my food choices this month. If I was honest, I barely followed it 70% of the time.
- I also could have done better with my exercise in the beginning of the month…but I made up for it when I joined the morning class routine.
- The honeymoon was definitely over this month. It was tough to stay on track and just do it. But, I did do it so there’s that.
- Depression/anxiety/hopelessness set in BIG TIME. It was the worst it has been in 5 years (since my dad died).
- Even though I have support, I felt desperately alone this month. I am really going to work on “talking it out” with trusted friends and my hubby moving forward.
- I gave up my beloved Dunkin Donuts coffee for Lent. The withdrawal has be UGLY!!!!!
For consistency sake, I will end this post with my Month #2 picture. I can see zero difference from Month #1 picture but that is okay…slow and steady wins the race!!!