This journey since surgery has left me very confused. I think I should bullet point it…
- I have lost a good amount of weight, but all of my current wardrobe still fits me. This leads me to believe that 1) I was wearing my clothes way too tight before and 2) things may be fitting how they should all along.
- I assumed the weight would be falling off of me at this point. I mean, I am eating <800 calories a day…but it is slow at times and that is confusing/frustrating.
- Along with eating very little, my energy level is sky high. I would have thought I would be tired all the time.
- I am still in the liquid stage of the diet which means my options are super low…protein shakes literally make me gag. So what am I suppose to sustain myself on? For serious.
- My journey has been a confusing set of emotions every day of my life. I hope it gets better. My psyche can’t take it.
Have a good weekend! I will be back on Monday with a Month #1 recap.