I enjoyed the last post I did about five things (pictures) on my phone so I thought I would do one today.
1. My kids went to the dentist last week and Tyler got his first set of x-rays. They also had five cavities between the two of them. Ugh. #motheroftheyear
2. This picture was on my Facebook feed from three years ago. Man, it feels like yesterday that they were this little. I wish time would slow down just for a little while.
3. Ryan loves Tyler’s helmet. The kid is ready for football at age 2. In fact, he may be bigger than some of the kids on Ty’s team.
4. I always ALWAYS have random pics on my phone that one of the kids took. I think this was at an indoor mall playground. Good times.
5. Megan bundled up. We all have to have covers pulled up to our chins at all times when relaxing.
Have a great day!