My Latin teacher in high school used to always say, “Latin teaches you about life.” I never really knew what that meant because all Latin really taught me was how to cheat off your best friend and how to throw a brownie party when you didn’t want to have class. Oh, and how to sell a bagel. I sold bagels on Wednesday for Latin Club.
But I digress.
Actually my current diet and exercise regimen has taught me a significant amount about about life and I wanted to share five lessons I’ve learned (so far) with you today:
- Life doesn’t always need to be done in excess. Sometimes less really is more.
- When you work hard you will see results. They might not be the exact results you want, but you will see them.
- When the going gets tough it is better to take a long walk than eat a Snickers Bar.
- When you want something really bad and you put the work in to get it sometimes it still doesn’t happen. And it sucks.
- The early bird does, in fact, get the worm. The early I start my day the more organized I am.
And this picture has nothing to do with anything, but we look cute!
Have you learned any lessons in your Weightloss journey? Care to share?