This was going to be one of those fun “day in the life” post, but I realized my life is kinda boring (I mean, not boring, per say, but just kind of suburban soccer momish and not that interesting). So here are some random things on a Wednesday.
- I drove the kids to school today and it was a party!
- I took the day off and played hookie with Megan at the Cincinnati Children’s Museum. We ride the bus!
- She got to be the dragon head for the Chinese New Year celebration because she was tall.
- I ate the most delicious yogurt for lunch.
- I took a selfie because I love that it was cool enough to put on my Hanes Sweatpants. They rock my world!
- I had a whole 1/2 hour to myself so I did what any busy mom would do:
- I let the kids make their own pizza on this rainy day and it was a success!
- Megan did her own math homework!!! Amazing.
- I made spaghetti squash for the first time and it turned out incredible!
- In a few minutes I will be indulging in this peanut butter/Craisin/chocolate chip/honey protein ball. Yum.
Have a great night.