Things are not good here, friends. I have a lot of stuff going on that I don’t care to share with he inter webs, but, believe me when I say, things are kinda sucking for me.
I have an appointment on April 5 (next Wednesday) and I am just hoping I can hold on until then.
Ugh, depression/anxiety sucks because it puts you in a place so low that you can recognize that things are actually good in your life but you cannot be happy. Like cannot. And it is horrible.
Trying to be positive…here are a few good things that have happened this week.
- I turned 42. I am officially middle-aged and I really don’t mind. I look better and feel better physically then I ever have. So there’s that.
- Megan and I had a girls day of manicures,lunch, and a musical. It was glorious.
- I got a lot of new clothes/gift cards to use for new clothes for my birthday. There are so needed.
- My students received Confirmation last weekend. It was beautiful.
- Ryan does this every morning after I drop him at his mamaws. He is a little rascal but so darn cute.
- My 40 bags challenge is going well. Actually the process of ridding myself of stuff helps with my anxiety.
- Ryan and Tyler have a great relationship. Give them a couple of years and they will be thick and thieves. They are always goofing around.
Today is going to be a good day. I can feel it!