Janea on her blog gave a fun survey for her readers to complete, so I thought I would do it on here. Her blog is pretty awesome, even for non-runners. It is one of my regular reads.
Favorite place you’ve traveled to?
- Hawaii on my honeymoon. It was so relaxing and our pool was amazing I am definitely a beach girl and prefer relaxing by the pool over anything on vacation.
Worst pain you’ve ever experienced?
- A cyst on my lower region during my pregnancy with Ryan. It was awful. Definitely worse than actual childbirth.
Who was the last person you took a picture with?
- Ryan Robert. He loves selfies.
If you could talk to ANYONE right now, who would it be?
- My dad. I miss him like crazy every single day. I definitely miss our daily phone calls.
Ever had stitches?
- Yes. On my ring finger.
Nail polish… yay or nay?
If you could have any career, what would it be?
- Teacher. Cheesy as it may sounds I love being a teacher and wouldn’t change it for the world.
Does pineapple belong on pizza?
- Most definitely.
You have the remote; what channel?
- HGTV or TLC or BRAVO
If you were an animal… what would you be?
- A lazy dog that sleeps a lot.
Did you grow up in the city or country?
- Westerville, OH…total suburbia
Are you taller than your mom?
- Yes. She is 5’7″ I am 5’11”
When was the last time you cried?
- This morning.
What percentage of the time are you listening to something while you work out?
- 100% of the time I am either watching Netflix or listening to the instructor or music in my exercise class.
Give it a try! I would love to hear from anyone out there!